Move command on iOS

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Sat Aug 4 18:11:42 EDT 2018

> On 5 Aug 2018, at 5:00 am, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> I don't quite know why my stack ran okay on Monte's phone, and my stripped-down test with the same code ran okay in the simulator, but my real stack failed. Weird.

When I said it worked ok here I should have probably been a bit more specific. It seemed to work as scripted. I tested on a mini. The first move the group came up on an angle from bottom left. Cancel would move it straight down about half way then hide it. Presenting it again moved it straight up. Cancel again moved it straight down and hid.

So I guess ensuring it is positioned correctly for the device before the first move and the hide move hides the whole thing would be a good place to start.

Cheers

Monte