valueDiff for arrays?

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Sat Aug 4 14:23:19 EDT 2018

On 2018-08-04 20:15, Brian Milby via use-livecode wrote:
> So maybe what is really needed is a split of the revcommonlibrary into
> 3
> separate ones:  revdesktoplibrary, revmobilelibrary, and
> revcommonlibrary.
> Then utility functions that are easily written in LCS could be placed
> in
> the appropriate library and would be available to all apps that are
> built
> for that platform.  (I actually looked into this when working on adding
> the
> common library to mobile.)

Yes! In the first instance that would be more than sufficient.

However, over time I'd suggest we look at it sitting in a
mobile-permissions script library. Given the dynamic nature of handler
dispatch in LC, there's all kinds of things we can do to make it really
easy to adapt for particular projects.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps