DataGrid image display woes

FlexibleLearning.com admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Aug 4 11:38:39 EDT 2018

 I recently wrote...

> Okay, I have a datagrid Form with a template to display an image and 4
fields.

> The fields display the correct data for each line/record, but the unique
image
> for each line/record is not being correctly displayed.
>
> If the dataGrid height can show all records, the image for the last record
is
> displayed in the first line and all the other images are empty. If the
dataGrid
> requires scrolling to display all the records, only every 7th line
displays an
> image and the image changes as the group is scrolled. I have tried all the
> versions I have from from 5.54 up to 8.1 with the same problem.
>
> Is this a known issue?
>
> Hugh Senior

Cancel all that... my object referencing error by omitting "of me". Must be
tyred.

Except now the dataGrid no longer scrolls... Restart the engine... Now it
scrolls.

I should write a book entitled "DataGrids or Voodoo, you decide"

Hugh Senior