valueDiff for arrays?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 3 13:40:37 EDT 2018

We have a command for obtaining the difference between arrays, where
"difference" is defined as having different keys.

What I could use at the moment is a means of obtaining an array which is
the difference is both keys present in one but not in the other, and
values that are different for those elements where they keys are present
in both.

I can write a loop for that, but it seems like it would be useful for
others so I thought I'd ask if anyone here knows of a feature request in
the DB for this.  If not I'll add one.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems