acceleratedRendering

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Thu Aug 2 23:24:46 EDT 2018

I don't know if it would work on a iOS 12, but we has an issue with a complex dynamic "draw" on screen..

So we turned of acceleratedRendering  to false temporarily

Then set to back when the drawing was finish

on createWordPuzzle
   if (the acceleratedRendering of this stack is true ) then
      set the acceleratedRacceleratedRendering on createWordPuzzle
   end if
   stopTimer
   hide widget "context"
   loadNewBgImg
   [snip]

# later

set the acceleratedRendering  of this stack to true

end createWordPuzzle

Brahmanathaswami

 Randy Hengst wrote:

    I’ve been messing with this slowdown issue … there is a connection between having acceleratedRendering set to true… and my objects that move set to dynamic. I see the slowdown in the IDE and on the iPad.

    Using LC 9.0.1 RC1 still.