Using the $_POST global in LiveCode server

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 20:03:45 EDT 2018

Its been a while since I messed with sessions, but that looks right.  I
seem to vaguely remember that there is some version of LC server where
sessions is broken, but I can't recall for sure.  What version of server
are you running?   (IIRC sessions was implemented some time around 4.6.3?
And a later version was broken and later fixed)  I'll see if I can relocate
the info.

On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 5:53 PM Tim Selander via use-livecode <