Live search box

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.es
Mon Apr 30 21:35:07 EDT 2018

/Dear Livecode programmers,

My customer changed his mind and now they would like to have this:

"...if you can create a "search like" box when the customer would find
his condition by typing the 2 or 3 first letters  and selecting the
right one by clicking on it (like the google search results)...".

Well, creating something like this with AJAX and PHP is pretty easy, but
I don't know how to do it with livecode.
Of course I know how to connect with a MySQL database, extract data,
insert data, put the data on a grid of field, etc with livecode (I did
it for a lot of time and it is pretty easy).

But create a "live search" is something I never did with Livecode.

Dou you guys have a tip for that?

Thank you very much in advance./

Hery
//