LC on Windows - slow for others or just me?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Mon Apr 30 20:40:57 EDT 2018

I'm on a Win 10 VM using a raid array for my VHD. At times autocorrect
causes editing long scripts(2000+) to get on the other side of prohibitively
slow. Other times it's OK. Don't have a recipe yet. How do you turn off
autocorrect again? Populating text fields is 5-10% slower than v8. Taking 5
- 10 seconds to Launch LC seems slow until I launch Photoshop or InDesign
and lose a few minutes of my life that I will never get back. Launching is
not an issue for me. Richard, What is slow for you? PB, control creation,
scrolling, editing or running scripts... or yes?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net