Mac app code signing for beginners

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sun Apr 29 23:07:33 EDT 2018

Hi Bill, reading your message I thought for a second it was something I had
written myself. You stole the words out of my mouth. Always challenging,
never seems repeatable the same way twice. Eventually i figure it out but
there are so many steps (and missteps) that I never feel like i have
critical path down straight. Hugely frustrating and wish Apple would fix it
so that's it about 100 times easier. And why can't I have one file, just
one, that i use to code sign apps from now till eternity? Why do they need
to expire at all?

Mark