Telling the IDE to build a standalone under script control

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Apr 28 13:48:57 EDT 2018

In LiveCode 6.x.x and earlier, I used a line in a script:

*send*"revSaveAsStandalone"&&quote&tStackName&quotetostack"revSaveAsStandalone"ofstack"revStandaloneSettings"

to build a standalone of a stack (tStackName) under script control

In LC9.0.0 this line no longer works. I can dig my way through the IDE
code to find out what changes, but can any one on this list save me the
time if they have already figured out how to build a standalone under
script control under LC9.0.0?