Enable/disable Group enables/disables all children

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Fri Apr 27 12:49:50 EDT 2018

I ran into this on a card basis. I have a handler that loops thru all controls and disables(and dims) them so a user can't do anything until some function is complete and a complementary handler that enables them all. This became a problem if one of the controls on the card was disabled. To solve this I put a custom property on the card with all the long IDs of all the controls and their initial "enabled" state before disabling everything. When re-enabling all the controls I look at the array and decide which controls need to be enabled. The same thing could be done for groups.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net