Open printing to PDF <filename> error

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Apr 26 17:48:35 EDT 2018

On 4/26/2018 5:22 PM, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
> On 04/26/2018 09:46 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
>
>> Presumably the folder exists since it was just selected by the user via
>> the 'answer file' command.
>
> I assume that was just a typo, but just in case... you really meant
> 'answer folder' there, right?

Actually, I meant 'ask file ...' to prompt the user for a standard
*save* file dialog to get the file path for the 'open printing to pdf tFile'

And by folder exists, I mean the containing folder in the path returned
by the 'ask file' dialog.

When I am typing fast (like in email posts) I get my ask and answers
transposed!