Enable/disable Group enables/disables all children

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 26 13:06:39 EDT 2018

Hi all.

I have a group that contains a number of objects, buttons, menus, fuelds and groups. I just noticed that if I disable a group (so that none of the objects in the group can be interacted with) I get the desired effect. However when re-enabling the group, it *ALSO* re-enables ALL the objects in that group, no matter what their status was prior to disabling the group.

Is that the expected behavior? If not I will file a bug report. If so, I will have to find another way to disable all the objects in a group, or else trap for the action, and save the enabled property for every containing object so I can reset them.

Bob S