Typesetting Fields

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Apr 24 10:33:36 EDT 2018

richard wrote

    You may find the styledText array helpful.

=====

Wow that looks missing, though the dictionary could help with examples…I gonna need an expresso and to some time  to figure out how that works!

set the styledText of field to styledArray

Maybe if someone had some example of what to put into

styledArray

I got lost when started talking about "the other" arrays:

Are these arrays inside the styledArray text?

===========

1) It is a fully faithful representation (set the styledText of field
to the styledText of field results in no change to the field). 2) It
is array-based.

The styledText property returns a numerically-indexed array of
paragraphs, each index representing each paragraph in the field in
order:tStyledTextArray[1] = <first paragraph array>
tStyledTextArray[<n>] = <last paragraph array>

Each paragraph array has up to two keys:

tParagraphArray["style"] = <array containing paragraph-level
styles> tParagraphArray["runs"] = <paragraph content array>