TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Mon Apr 23 12:19:32 EDT 2018

Hi Craig,

That does sound handy. But for me, key 65473 references F4 rather than the right mouse button. Did I read your message correctly?

When I have the the Pointer Tool selected and right-click the mouse, I get an LC  contextual menu.

I just put your handler in the stack script. Will that make a difference compared to using it as a plug-in?

MacOS 10.12.6
LC 8.1.8

randy hengst
-----