TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Apr 23 10:47:14 EDT 2018

On 4/22/2018 11:22 PM, Brian Milby wrote:
> I can see that stack being very useful. If I make any good changes
> I’ll let you know. I’m thinking that listing behaviors in the index
> would be useful.

And there in lies one of the main issues with home made tools (like my
script reporter) in that people make them for only what they need and I
rarely find myself using behaviors ;-)

Some day though, I will probably have cause to really make use of
behaviors and then find myself adding information on which object have
an associated behavior. Actually, if I remember, I;'ll do it the next
time I am modifying the stack since that is actually pretty easy to add:

if the behavior of <an object> is not empty then put the behavior of <an
object>... (into the report)

-- Paul