Search a multidimensional array

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Fri Apr 20 17:42:11 EDT 2018

THANK YOU for the recommendation! It took 4 seconds to convert this
giant array to an SQLlite DB that could be queried in a heartbeat. You
just took this project from proof of concept to prototype.

My apologies to the list, I vaguely remember seeing that thread but
didn't recall the title or date. Hopefully THIS thread will make it
easier for the next n00b to find their solution.

--Andrew Bell