OpenLanguage: abstract syntax trees

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Apr 20 10:45:49 EDT 2018

What is needed for this is for someone to write a Waddingham Knowledge Extractor API, which would probably involve wtiting an intermediate Waddingham Syntax Distiller (and advanced kind of DSL in it's own right) as well as a mind wave to digital conversion device. To my mind, the latter has not been invented yet, but nothing is stopping you from getting started on the first two.

Bob S