[Ann] xaLib - library to extract data from an array.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Apr 18 11:07:35 EDT 2018

Thanks Alex. Couple questions:

Does this convert to an SQL database? If so, are there commands for ordering?

The advantage to converting to a memory based sqLite database is that there are features unique to SQL, like relational queries and sorting by multiple columns that you cannot get by simply extracting matching keys. The downside *might* be the time it takes to convert, but it's one pass through the array (or arrays), which I assume you are having to do anyway.

I use a memory database, but of course you wouldn't have to. Any SQL database would work but memory makes it so much faster, so long as the array size is not humongous.

Bob S