DataGrid Column Labels

Terence Heaford theaford at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 14 09:20:37 EDT 2018

More investigation.

Instead of using DGH to change the header label I did it manually by editing the groups.

This worked until a reload of the project at which point the header label had disappeared again.

Upon working through the header by editing the groups you eventually come to the text field that contains the header text.

This was empty.

Clearly something in the script of the DataGrid is emptying that field.

At this point I am giving up although if you create the headers on opening the project with the likes of:

set the dgProp[ "columns" ] of group  “myTable" of cd  “myCard" of stack  “myStack" to "test"

set the dgProp[ "column labels" ] of group "myTable" of cd "myCard" of stack "myStack" to "TEST"

Then they do seem to stick for the duration of the project being open. I have placed these in open stack

All the best

Terry