LCB Woes

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 22:37:20 EDT 2018

Why on earth would you have to type them? Why not for loop them or copy-paste or get LC to give you a 1024 char string of them you can copy-paste in? Odd.

LCB is very much in its youth especially for java and objc. We have only the bare minimum of examples and tutorials and documentation of course. Building a library is very similar to widgets with the exception that they are not linked to a gui control or display. So they just handle calls and functions but don’t have an object/control on the card and thus no property dialogue either. The examples for widgets work practically the same for a library. But there will be occasional differences you’ll come across as you go. No doubt Ali will be providing some more info on these in time. But start digging into it now. I’m still playing around trying to make some libraries of my own - simple ones to start with.

All the best.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital