how to print a csv as formatted table?

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Thu Apr 12 19:10:12 EDT 2018

Hi,

i need to print a list of data or maybe create a pdf of it.  The list is provided in csv format and the number of lines varies.
I need to print/print to Pdf that data as a formatted table with this typical border around each field. There are only 20 rows per page allowed.
This should happen automatically without any user interaction.

What would be the best way to do it? Should i use Quartam Reports (i have still a license laying around here) or Quartam PDF library?
Or should i just create a  html table and use revprinttext, but my first tries were not successful.

I would of course prefer a very simple solution.

What do you think? Is Quartam Reports the way to go?

Regards,
Matthias