Mobile Native Essentials Widget Pack

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Wed Apr 11 20:47:31 EDT 2018

On 04/11/2018 04:56 PM, Alex Tweedly via use-livecode wrote:
> so I guess I need to go read about installing widget extensions ...

LOL. The tl;dr is

an .lce file is a zip archive. Rename it to .zip and open it the usual
way. Extract the .lcb file from the archive, open it with the Extension
Builder from the IDE Tools menu (using the little folder icon in the
upper right). Then click the Install icon from the bunch at the lower left.

I'm somewhat sure there must be an easier way.

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com