RevMail - Status in 9,0

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Apr 10 09:09:39 EDT 2018

I was looking at the code last night for mobile mail. There are slight
differences in how the two work besides just allowing attachments. There is
some commented out code in the revMail version that still is in the
mobileComposeMail version. Can’t remember if that was the iOS specific one
or the general one right now though.

Quick fix is probably just to use mobileComposeMail in the common library
revMail handler. I did try that but didn’t verify sender only worked as
before.
On Tue, Apr 10, 2018 at 5:56 AM Ali Lloyd via use-livecode <