[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Apr 9 11:05:04 EDT 2018

Depends on what you mean. On my phone I can put someone on hold, then call someone else and have them join the conversation. Or I can call a telephone number at a scheduled time and so does everyone else in the call, and a server of sorts on the Interwebs connects us all together. My point is that it is not a server running on your home network that makes this possible.

Bob S