Can't seem to build standalone in LC9.0.0

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Fri Apr 6 22:45:57 EDT 2018

Tom,
I just captured the relevant dialogs and Windows on my Mac. Never owned a Commodore, but did write some machine language for a radio shack model 100 once in the distant past.

I was sooo (naively) trusting of the perfection of lc9 that it took me way too long to try the build on lc8.2.

Best,
Bill

William Prothero
http://earthlearningsolutions.org