Text to Speech

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 19:17:05 EDT 2018

Check the result and see if there is an error message.  What OS/Platform?
I use revspeak to talk to an amazon echo since it speaks more clearly than
I do. (Had it set up for a while so that I could have it talk to my echo
while I was in another room using a rev http stack.)  I'm on windows, but
think that last time I tried it on mac, it worked fine there as well.

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 4:45 PM, William Prothero via use-livecode <