commandine standalone using 100% of core on doing what?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Thu Apr 5 11:57:42 EDT 2018

hi richard... the standalone opens fine when i don't use the -UI
parameter..... it opens up the blank stack and does nothing....as its
supposed to since there is no code anywhere doing anything. no library was
modified...or even used.

its a blank stack.

the -ui flag puts it into the loop.  I guess I don't have to use it.

but still wondering what its doing.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 11:46 AM, Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <