[ANN] Release 9.0.0

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed Apr 4 13:29:24 EDT 2018

So I removed all LC preferences files which included:

livecode.rev
livecode7.rev
revPreferences.rev

that were in the
C:/Users/your_user_name/AppData/Roaming/RunRev/Preferences/ folder and
started LC9 and the splash screen with the LC9 logo still is stuck
visible and will not go away until I show LC UI elements  and find it in
the Project Browser and explicitly close it.

This seems to be a bug to me. This occurs under Windows 8.1 64 bit.
Should I file a bug report?