memory databases fail in Windows

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 3 16:07:31 EDT 2018

You would be correct. :-)

I posted a little while ago that I wrote some code to gather certain properties of all the objects on a card into an array. Converting that array into a memory database allows me to find all the objects that are for example, visible and groups and then get the top, left, bottom and right of each of these objects (because I passed those in a list to the thing that generates the array).

Essentially it's for finding things in an array. You might say I could do the same thing by iterating through all the elements of an array, but what if I wanted to do multiple queries? It's easier for me to write SQL queries than it is to code repeat loops.

Bob S