TOOLS ROUNDUP! TOOLS ROUNDUP!

Marc Siskin msiskin at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Apr 3 11:50:36 EDT 2018

Paul,

I would like it.  Maybe you can upload the stack to Revonline too.

Thank you,
Marc

On Apr 3, 2018, at 11:30 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>> wrote:

On 4/3/2018 10:33 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
I'm still thinking about sessions for LCG.  One of the suggestions I had
seen was an intro on tool x.  How about a tools roundup?  Names and URL's
for your favorite LC tools go in this thread, please.  More is better so I
don't leave anyone out.

Mike,

I have a "tool" that I use a lot that I am happy to share. It is not an
IDE plugin, just a stack that will build a text file of the scripts of
all of the open (non-IDE) stacks (except itself). I find it helpful to
have a text file of all my apps scripts for reference. I have no idea if
any other would find it useful. I suspect for those who do they already
have better versions of such a tool they created. Any way, I'm happy to
email it to you if you like. Just send me a direct email an let me know.