Installation failed

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Apr 3 10:42:35 EDT 2018

Copying the installer from the desktop to the C:\Software folder then running the installer did the trick. Sometimes I cannot see the forest for the trees. It goes to my view that everything that happens with a computer is to create the illusion of something, but it has no substance itself. In this case my desktop looks like a local desktop, but is actually working like folder redirection to a network profile.

Bob S