Guessing game

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 05:35:48 EDT 2018

True - I’d rather be first-class than complete anyway.

And yes thanks for suggested way around incompleteness. I still suffered
culture shock. The use-case I had was to replace send syntax with the more
elegant set the ... of object to syntax. I found myself wanting a bit more
power ...

Power is not always a good thing. I’m glad that the dignity of arrays has
been restored.

On Tue, 3 Apr 2018 at 10:25, Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <