Guessing game

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue Apr 3 02:07:54 EDT 2018

For what it's worth, I don't have a gazebo in my back yard either. I
suppose that means I'm either a raven or a writing desk.

I believe there's actually an answer to that riddle but I can't remember
what it is. I think I saw it in the Annotated Alice. Back when we walked
to school uphill both ways, I read Alice in Wonderland/Through the
Looking Glass more than 20 times and I still have a custom drawing of
the White Knight someone did for me.

It was years before I knew what treacle was.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com