Android Native Button

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Tue Apr 3 00:51:23 EDT 2018

Looking at the code for the android field, it is probably a bug. In that
code the type is optional pointer and a check is done that a pointer was
returned. That check is not done for the button. Are you sure the font
being specified is valid?

I have not done anything android, so this is just a quick read of the LCB
code.
On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 11:14 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode <