AcceleratedRendering States When Opening and Closing Stacks

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Sep 30 13:42:19 EDT 2017

Well …"exactly"

And that is what we want to clarify

if stack A  is open and contents for its front card are buffered.

Now open stack B on top of stack A with Accelerated Rendering on..

Just then…  before we close Stack, for n number of milliseconds we have buffered objects for 2 different cards/stacks. N'est ce pas?

So the question is: could this be a problem for Android or not?

Our symptom is, (as you know) the objects for stack A still appear on screen, ( only on Android) even if you log for the current top stack and LC engine returns "Stack B"  we are seeing the contents of the card for Stack A even after it has been closed…

BR

J. Landman Gay wrote:

    This is all done at the
    card level and the cache is flushed when the card closes or when the cache
    is full. A stack or card that isn't open has no effect on anything.

    Someone correct me if I mangled the concept.