Remote debugging - expected behavior

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 28 19:02:30 EDT 2017

This sounds similar to a problem I have building apps. I have a login stack that I call modally when the main stack is opened. When I build the app it OPENS THE LOGIN APP MODALLY as though it is actually RUNNING my scripts, and since it is modal I have to manually set the stack to top-level for the standalone builder to continue. It did not do this in 8.0.x. It started in 8.1. I just deal with it like you have been doing.

Bob S