IPad Mini reports "not supported

andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Thu Sep 28 14:07:17 EDT 2017

I've been having a similar problem with an app that I just never got
around to debugging. After looking at that device compatibility
matrix, I think my problem is that GPS is selected as a required
provision (trying to get latitude/longitude from user when a certain
function is executed).

Is it safe to assume removing GPS from Required but instead adding
Location Services will allow this app to install on iPads AND still
give me latitude/longitude?

--Andrew Bell