[ANN] IPA Build Tool for iOS

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Sep 27 20:49:17 EDT 2017

Hi Matthias,

I've made the change for filenames that include special characters. I've
also made changes to footprint as it was apparently too large on some
smaller screens.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On 27 September 2017 at 20:23, Matthias Rebbe via use-livecode <