Developing Methods: Creating Scrolling groups larger than screen rect

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Sep 24 11:26:27 EDT 2017

When you're editing a group, you're on a temporary card that represents the
whole group but visually appears to be the card itself. What seems to be
"outside" the group is actually inside the group currently being edited.
When you stop editing, you see the group normally. If you leave editing
mode, do you still see pasted objects outside the group?

Very tall groups have to be arranged by script, the way Mike Bonner
described. It's sometimes easier to use relative locations rather than hard
coded numbers:

set the top of control 4 to the bottom of control 3

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com