Moving on from 8.* to 9.*

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Sep 21 19:03:52 EDT 2017

DP9 should have the fixes from the 8 branch.  Essentially any bug fix on
the 8.1 branch will get merged into the 8.2 branch.  Any bug fixes from 8.1
or 8.2 will get merged into the 9.0 branch.  In GitHub, there have been a
bunch of these type of merges recently.  If you are up to compiling the
community edition, you can have bleeding edge all the time :)