Best way to copy from one stack to another

ELS prothero prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Thu Sep 21 01:19:47 EDT 2017

Folks:
With all of the new versions and capabilities being added to livecode, I have found need to copy parts of one stack which is older, to a new stack, which is new and better. I have found it difficult to use cut and paste to copy groups or other elements from one stack to another using the PB.

Do I need to do this in code? Or is there an IDE way to copy groups and other elements, including their scripts, from one card of a stack to another card of  another stack?
Tnx,
Bill

William Prothero, PhD
Professor Emeritus