LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 20 13:06:38 EDT 2017

If this were even possible in any development environment, it would beg the question, why are so many Microsoft products buggy? For instance, Windows has a bug in their windows manager, where if your zoom level is above 185% the address bar is about an inch and the rest of the space is taken up by the search bar. The boundary between them is no longer draggable. This has posts that date back to 2009. TWO THOUSAND AND NINE!!!!! And Microsoft has not fixed it. That is one of maybe a hundred thousand things they do not feel the need to fix.

Let us give thanks Livecode is not like that!

Bob S