LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Tue Sep 19 19:41:13 EDT 2017

> On 20 Sep 2017, at 7:41 am, RunRevPlanet via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> It troubles me that *any* release is made with an obvious "show stopper" bug.

Hi Scott

We release DPs to discover show stopper bugs. If you don’t want to be the one discovering them and reporting them then wait for at least RC 1 before downloading and hope that someone else has discovered what you might have discovered. Panos is very good at pre-release testing and does so on all platforms but we do not expect he has full coverage of every scenario. That’s why we have these releases.

Cheers

Monte