SivaSiva iOS App Approved - Android Issues/AcceleratedRendering issues

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Sep 19 13:46:50 EDT 2017

Jonathan

I'm not sure exactly what this "stay in sleep mode" gets us… but yes, it's an interesting option.

if we use this hack, would the audio continue to play when the user goes out ?

Why are you recommending it?

-------

"imagery"

Yes, with 400,000 still images on our in-house server and 30 years of commissioned art work I'm try to leverage stills as much as we can.

I'm planning to fix the wretched scrolling on the home screen asap by flattening those groups and bring the one scrolling group to the top layer on "its own" so to speak. Most of the will be deprecated in V1.1 as we build more robust UI/UX to the content what you see was just to get us going.

Accolades don't help me, I prefer Ruthless Critique (some of my brothers here have already issued scathing reviews

"I love the app etc and don't take this the wrong way….[the good and the bad]"

So if you are into being a design reviewer… email me off list.