Testing iOS apps on attached device

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 06:05:08 EDT 2017

Hi Ben,

If you can successfully install the standalone using Xode (by dragging it
onto the "Applications" field of your device), but you cannot do the same
using the "Test" button, then this is probably a bug in mergDeploy (which
is used by the "Test" button.

So I suggest you file a report.

However, I use the "Test" button for testing on iOS devices before each
release, and it works as expected for me. If it doesn't work for me, then
installing using Xcode fails too, but using Xcode gives a (usually)
informative error msg (which is usually related to provisioning profiles,
as Mike noted)

Best,
Panos
--

On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode <