LiveCode 8.2.0 DP-1 Dropping Keystrokes in IDE

RunRevPlanet feed at smpcsupport.com
Sun Sep 17 23:18:02 EDT 2017

Hi Monte,

>> move to about line 5000
>
>Is ^ a critical part of the recipe?

No. I just tested typing in the first handler in the same 7000 line stack
script, which is at around only line 100, and keystrokes were dropped on the
first line I typed. The IDE had been opened only moments before.

This handler has about 75 lines and was syntactically correct. Or at least it
was before I started typing nonsense because of the dropped key presses.

So the problem appears independent of where in the file I am working.
--
Scott McDonald
http://thelivecodelab.com/