Community widgets #42-52

hh hh at hyperhh.de
Sun Sep 17 21:47:59 EDT 2017

Two widgets have new features, that may be interesting for some of you.
For your convenience here the long list.

Currently available is by the newest hh-(un)-installer stack from
"Sample stacks" or http://livecodeshare.runrev.com/stack/842/
[Download the installer and read the short scripts to trust it]

Sep 18, 2017: SVG_Text  1.5.0 (#42) <-- click-through-transparency
Sep 18, 2017: OrientedText  1.5.1 (#50)* <-- click-through-transparency
Sep 14, 2017: hhProgress  1.2.0 (#49)
Sep 14, 2017: ConvexHull  1.2.0 (#48)
Sep 14, 2017: hhPolygon  1.2.0 (#47)
Sep 13, 2017: IconGrid  2.0.2 (#52)
Aug 20, 2017: DigitClock  1.2.0 (#46)
Aug 20, 2017: BezierClock  1.2.0 (#44)
Aug 20, 2017: ClockAround  1.2.0 (#43)
Aug 18, 2017: TextBanner  0.0.1 (#51)

Available via the installer are also DEMO-STACKS that show usage examples.
The demo-stack of IconGrid uses also SVG_Text and ClockAround.

"Click-through-transparency":
The widget sends a message when a transparent part outside its _rotated_
textbox is clicked. We can then use the message in a script of our widget
or card (for several widgets) to have a click-through. The demo stacks show
an example how to do that.

For the numbers and descriptions see
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=28020)
___