[OT] Alan Kay is angry

prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org prothero at earthlearningsolutions.org
Sun Sep 17 12:08:58 EDT 2017

A very thought-provoking read especially about culture and how we are taught in our schools. It makes me wonder if some of the folks who aren't concerned about "truth" in American politics (including it's relationship to science) these days are a result of an educational system that too often relies on the learning of content without considering the actual application of that content in our culture. Of course, many educators are attempting to address that issue these days with various forms of student inquiry pedagogy.

Cheers,
Bill P

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org