[OT] Alan Kay is angry

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 17 11:34:33 EDT 2017

Richmond wrote:
> All my upper-intermediate pupils will be going
> through this article in class this week.

These talking emoji remembers me Microsoft's
Agent Animated Characters Showcase project.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6umxhkdKzSY

If I remember well, the characters could be used
by developers within their own applications as
program helper and intelligent assistants.

Could you imagine that these talking characters
get access to Artificial Intelligence algorithms
through an internet connection?

How many of your students would select an animoji as
electronic assistant in their personal daily schedule?

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/gadgets/news/a28171/iphone-x-animoji/

Al